OZ-teacher
This http://rite.ed.qut.edu.au/oz-teachernet/index.php?module=BookRaps&func=display&bid=14 of OZ-teacher is one of favourite of the first expert teacher. It is invaluable websites for her. She was active at the early development of this website around 1995 (Check ths year please!).
I have visisted several times (about 3-4 times) and I found it very exciting.
- I hae got some websites from there.
- I read some excllent ideas from some teachers
- I actually want to join some discussion but I wasn' confident with my English. One day I wanted to to ask to a personal e-mail, but I didn't know how to it.
Lesson: It might happen that some teachers don't want to post ideas because the weaknesses in writing or not confident to do it.
Some websites from the favourite under subdirectory OZ teacher:
Boys Forward
Global SchoolNet Programs Travel Buddies
IWBNet Pty Ltd - Interactive Whiteboard Network
Microsoft Groupshot
oz-TeacherNet Teachers helping teachers
Parkerville Primary School
Silly Billy's World, Writing Projects
Teachersintouch - Homepage
I have visisted several times (about 3-4 times) and I found it very exciting.
- I hae got some websites from there.
- I read some excllent ideas from some teachers
- I actually want to join some discussion but I wasn' confident with my English. One day I wanted to to ask to a personal e-mail, but I didn't know how to it.
Lesson: It might happen that some teachers don't want to post ideas because the weaknesses in writing or not confident to do it.
Some websites from the favourite under subdirectory OZ teacher:
Boys Forward
Global SchoolNet Programs Travel Buddies
IWBNet Pty Ltd - Interactive Whiteboard Network
Microsoft Groupshot
oz-TeacherNet Teachers helping teachers
Parkerville Primary School
Silly Billy's World, Writing Projects
Teachersintouch - Homepage

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home