Organise the website (2)
This is the second list that I've got from my husband laptop.
Bookmarks of Fika Math:
BBC - Skillswise Numbers - Mental addition and subtraction game
http--www.schoolexpress.com-cgi-bin-mathsheet-online.cgi
http--www.schoolexpress.com-fws-get_image.phpid=55593
Math Puzzle Worksheet Sample
Mr. Myers' Classroom Jude e-Clock
SchoolExpress.com - free lesson plans, free worksheets, free software, online math, educational store, homeschool
I need to check every website and to do this, I have to look at the sheets about evaluating the websites.
Please remember that searching the appropriate websites might spend lots of time. Therefore I need to focus on the list of the favourite of my expert teacher.
Let see what I can do now.
Do it! Search for the ET favourite now!
Bookmarks of Fika Math:
BBC - Skillswise Numbers - Mental addition and subtraction game
http--www.schoolexpress.com-cgi-bin-mathsheet-online.cgi
http--www.schoolexpress.com-fws-get_image.phpid=55593
Math Puzzle Worksheet Sample
Mr. Myers' Classroom Jude e-Clock
SchoolExpress.com - free lesson plans, free worksheets, free software, online math, educational store, homeschool
I need to check every website and to do this, I have to look at the sheets about evaluating the websites.
Please remember that searching the appropriate websites might spend lots of time. Therefore I need to focus on the list of the favourite of my expert teacher.
Let see what I can do now.
Do it! Search for the ET favourite now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home